This role is more than picking up a phone and helping a customer. This role requires a real commitment to putting the customers requirement at the forefront of everything you do; with a company who pride themselves on supporting you in your career offering security, development and inter-company progression.
This exciting opportunity is to join one of leading engineering companies who work heavily in the Aerospace, Space and Defence sectors; going above and beyond for their customers.
You will report in to the Marketing Manager so you will also be involved with the communication and co-ordination of activities throughout the organisation in order to meet customer demands, providing a real platform for you to showcase your skills within a global company!
– Be the primary point of contact to build and develop relationships with assigned customers
– Assist in the growth of Arconic business within existing customer base
– Manage the receipt, analysis and processing of customer orders and schedules
– Liaise closely with all areas of the Business, such as Purchasing, Operations, Quality and Supply Chain to ensure delivery of customer requirements and enquiries are dealt with within agreed timescales.
– You will be passionate about delivering an exceptional service, with the ability to converse effectively across all channels, be organised and methodical and have a creative mind
– If you are driven by seeing a difference you make to a company, then this role can help you achieve this
– You will be used to working within a fast paced environment, ideally manufacturing and be able to prioritise work effectively
– Working with the Internal Sales team, you will be the primary interface between customers and the business. The Sales team represents three separate manufacturing sites for major aerospace customers so some travel, across the UK may be required for this position.
What is in it for you?
As well as working for a leading company, in a really exciting industry you will also be joining a company who care.
They also offer competitive salary packages, along with other benefits such as a lucrative defined pension scheme, Life Assurance, 33 Days paid annual leave, Childcare vouchers and even a discounted healthcare scheme!