A Quality Inspector is needed starting basic of Circa £20K – £23K , Days based role, with an early finish on a Friday with Overtime paid at x1.5. No weekend working.
Location of the Quality Inspector position: Brighouse
The Quality Inspector position has become available due to company expansion to work on the manufacture of new vehicles.
This ideal candidate would have experience working within the Automotive sector however We would welcome people to apply that have worked as a Quality Engineer, Assurance inspector, or Control inspector from a manufacturing or engineering background.
Duties of the Quality Inspector position
– Responsible for stage inspections of vehicles and vehicle subassemblies.
– Inspection of quality critical bought in items.
– Bodywork, engineering and electrical inspections during the build.
– Working to ISO standards.
– Previous experience of bespoke vehicle construction a distinct advantage.
Benefits of the Quality Inspector position:
Starting salary of £20,200
OT paid at x1.5
Further training available
Alternatively, if you want a private chat about the Quality inspector role before submitting your application then please call or email RODGER MORLEY at E3 Recruitment.