This Marketing Manager position is with a leading chemical manufacturing company. The main purpose of the Marketing Manager is defining, planning, and leading on advertisement plans, using your innovative style to think creatively. This role also includes many other aspects and will work as an integral part of the team.
Taking this opportunity as Marketing Manager would mean working for a leading producer of chemical products. This is a key manufacturing company relied on by many industries and this Marketing Manager role is critical to ongoing operation.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager;
- You will be responsible for defining, planning, and leading on plans, using your innovative style to think creatively. Your knowledge will help you to develop strategies for social media, SEO, content creation, blog writing and much more.
- Your ability to be flexible and collaborate with others to achieve collective goals is fundamental to this role as you will be working with our design agency on all design-related matters such as internal branding, social media, packaging design, merchandise, and other materials.
- You will have meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical skills to deliver actionable insight about market and competitive trends and brand and business performance. You will provide analysis of industrial data statistics and digital conversions. Continually striving for better results, you will measure outcomes to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of activities.
- Organisation will be a key skill, demonstrated in your ability to deliver various events from internal events to trade shows and commercial entertainment related events.
- Your excellent communication skills will lend themselves to building rapport with others and establishing effective relationships. Management experience is a desirable component of the role.
- You will be competent in using Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems. This role is office-based, and you must be able to travel on Company business within the UK and be flexible to the needs of the business.
To be successful in this position as Marketing Manager, an established technical background with experience in a sales environment on a chemical site (ideally COMAH site) within is required. The minimum qualification for this role is a Bachelor’s degree.
The role comes with some great benefits including a competitive starting salary, attractive holiday entitlement, discounted gym membership and other employee incentives.
Please apply directly for further information regarding this Marketing Manager role.