We have an exciting opportunity available for a Works Manager in the Oxfordshire area. This position is working with a market leading internationally respected manufacturer. The organisation currently has a growing number of manufacturing plants based across the UK with the vacancy sitting at their flagship site.
This Works Manager vacancy offers an annual salary of up to £55,000 plus fantastic company benefits and a pension match of up to 6%.
What’s in it for you as the Works Manager-
- Salary up to £55k per annum
- Monday to Friday – DAYS.
- Pension up to 6% match.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including 33 days holiday.
- Job security and personal development within a market-leading, international manufacturing organisation.
DAYS ONLY position working Monday to Friday, allowing for a fantastic work life balance.
Key Responsibilities of the Works Manager –
- To drive positive change across the organisation, manufacturing processes.
- Introduce and implement 5S along with other continuous improvement methods to improve performance and productivity output.
- Manage and review the Engineering effectiveness, setting targets and training schedules where needed.
- Overseeing assembly operations on Automated and manual Machinery including CNCs.
- Create a positive and workable culture change across the organisation.
- Manage budgets and set targets across manufacturing and operational departments.
- Have a strong understanding of Health & Safety and make sure this is always adhered to across the business.
- Connect with different departments, teams, suppliers attending stakeholder meetings where necessary.
Essential Qualifications & Experience required for the Works Manager include:
- Previous experience in management – preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with (JIT) Manufacturing.
- ILM Level 3/5.
- Experience with ISO9001.
- NEBOSH or IOSH trained.
- Excellent IT skills – MS Office, Excel etc.
PLEASE APPLY NOW
Key words – Works Manager, Warehouse Manager, Site Manager, Site Supervisor, Works Supervisor, Factory Manager, Factory Supervisor, Team Leader, Works Lead