A Truck Rental Sales Executive, basic Circa £40K dependent on experience, uncapped commission, Monday to Friday days, Free parking easy access from M62, Permeant position
Location of the Truck Rental Sales Executive: Elland
A Truck Rental Sales Executive is working for a well-established company. The position has become available due to company expansion and the growing need for customers requiring Rental services.
You ideally will have experience in a similar field and have a broad knowledge of the different makes and models of major HGV vehicle manufactures. However, people who have experience renting vehicles such as cars and vans will also be welcome to apply.
You will not be required to make client visits as all your work will be based on site.
This is primarily a Truck Rental Sales role and day-to-day duties will include but not limited to:
- Dealing with customers via email, telephone and face to face.
- Opening and closing rentals including all security and ID checks for every client.
- Making sure that every client is fully aware of their liability.
- Running daily reports to ensure all collections and returns are expected properly
- Conducting daily fleet checks to ensure the road-worthiness of vehicles
- Checking vehicles before and after and charging clients for damage where appropriate
- Ensure all correct payments and documentation are in place whilst achieving exemplary levels of customer service.
- Ensuring all legal requirements have adhered to both from a company and customer viewpoint.
- To maximise rental sales performance,
- Demonstrating vehicle functions,
- Ensure all correct payments and documentation are in place whilst achieving exemplary levels of customer service
Suitable Truck Rental Sales Executive candidates will have:
- Ideally customer service and/or sales experience with car/van/truck rental
- Good communication skills with excellent telephone manner
- Be organised and able to prioritise their work
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Right to work in the UK
- Full UK driving license
Alternatively, if you want a private chat about the Truck Rental Sales position role before submitting your application then please call or email RODGER MORLEY at E3 Recruitment.