This is a position that can offer a Coordinator, with experience of working with Sub Contractors, the opportunity to join a leading global company, within the aerospace, defence & space and other fascinating industries, who are fully committed to their people and developing people who are as passionate as they are about transforming the world through industry leading technology!
– To plan and track Sub-contractor workloads to ensure department expectations are met in line with plans
– Ensure work order transactions and communication through the site is clear and concise
– Measuring the performance of Sub-contractor work
– Supporting with Invoicing and Certification
– You will have a good attention to detail and be flexible, with the ability to plan effectively and have a ‘Right First Time’ approach
– Have experience within a planning / procurement function and understand the importance of your role to other areas of the business
– You will embrace change and development and be innovative in the way you work
What is offered in return?
This company are a leader in what they do and are looking for like minded individuals, who are passionate about making a difference, to join their team and grow with them further – This is not just a job, it is a career and the path to your future!
They offer very competitive salaries, 33 days holiday, a lucrative pension scheme & Life Assurance.
It doesn’t just stop there offering Childcare vouchers and discounted Healthcare plans too!
All this, alongside working for an global iconic company, is surely an opportunity you need to explore further!