Our client is a well established automation and control manufacturer, with an extensive range of products that can meet the complex and varying needs of their customers.
Hours of work: Days Monday to Friday
Rate of Pay: £8.00 to £9.00 per hour dependent on experience.
- The receiving inspection of all bought-in and free issue material.
- The satisfactory handling and storage of bought-in materials pending their release to employees or the Production department.
- The release of materials to the Production department after receiving inspection has been completed.
- The release and issue of hazardous substances to employees for use, after receiving inspection and where necessary assessment has been completed.
- The satisfactory handling and storage of all materials held in the stores.
- Maintain satisfactory standards of quality, environmental, health, safety and welfare within their authorised areas of responsibility and cooperate with the company in meeting its statutory and regulatory obligations.
If you feel that this role is for you then please click “apply” or alternatively contact Alison at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269.