This is a position for an experienced Quality Assurance Supervisor in the Hull area to work for a leading UK manufacturing and modular building business. With a solid order book and further plans for growth, the position of Quality Assurance Leader offers the opportunity to work for an organisation that values its employees and can offer long terms stability. This opportunity offers a starting salary in the region of £30,000 per annum plus fantastic career progression opportunities due the company experiencing significant growth throughout 2020.
Due to the nature of the work, social distancing measures are being adhered to, and strict health and safety guidelines are in place to ensure that the health, safety and wellbeing of all workers involved is not compromised.
Quality Assurance Supervisor responsibilities;
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Ensure that all quality check procedures put in place by the company are adhered to and completed during every phase of the construction / production build process
– Ensuring all work and products are inspected against construction drawings and plans, in line with client/customer requirements
– Work with the Stores team to support their needs, ensuring the correct prioritising of Goods In inspection in line with schedule requirements
– Produce inspection reports on items requiring First Article Inspection
– Escalate any Quality concerns or potential risks to the Quality Manager
Quality Assurance Supervisor attributes;
– High attention to detail
– Previous experience of joinery and metal work
– Experience of working within a busy manufacturing environment
– Promote Continuous Improvement throughout the business
– Proficient with IT and creating detailed reports
On offer to the Quality Assurance Supervisor is a regular day shift from 7.30am-4pm Monday to Friday that comes with regular overtime. Working in a newly refurbished manufacturing facility along with free onsite parking and is easily accessible from Hull and surrounding areas.