This Process Operator position is with a globally leading chemical manufacturing company specialising in the manufacture of bespoke resins. The main purpose of the Process Operator is batch manufacture of our products. This role also includes many other aspects of manufacturing and will work as an integral part of the production team.
Taking this opportunity as Process Operator would mean working for a leading global producer of chemical products. This is a key manufacturing company relied on by many industries and this Process Operator role is critical to ongoing operation.
Responsibilities of the Process Operator;
* Ensure that all activities associated with batch manufacture are carried out in compliance to the sites Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality requirements
* To manufacture products according to details and instructions stated on the formulation batch sheet and specification, and to report in writing any deviations from these procedures immediately to the appropriate parties.
* To make accurate additions or adjustments to the production when instructed by Laboratory Staff
* To complete all necessary documentation accurately and in a timely manner
* Immediately report any incidents that the management need to address using the appropriate reporting systems
* Respond to required corrective and preventive action in a timely manner
* FLT driver duties as required [subject to licence]
* Any other reasonable tasks as requested by the Directors and Management of the Company would also be included in the responsibilities
* Monitoring of raw materials requirements and informing supervisor when finished products are suitably packaged for movement to the warehouse.
* Participate as required in design / Hazard reviews
* Maintain workplace to a good housekeeping standard
To be successful in this position as Process Operator, an established technical background with experience in a production or operations environment on a chemical site (ideally COMAH site) within is required. The minimum qualification for this role is a NVQ level 2 in Chemistry or relevant subject.
Working for this multi-billion-pound market leading company as an Process Operator means receiving a comprehensive benefits package alongside salary. This includes a double figure pension, annual bonus, health care scheme and life assurance amongst others. In addition to this 28-day annual leave plus bank holidays. Progression is a genuine opportunity with this company given their ambitious but stable growth and investment strategy.
Please apply directly for further information regarding this role.