E3 Recruitment are partnered with an internationally recognised chemical company. The company’s primary focus is on bulk chemical manufacture, providing chemical ingredients to a range of Distributors, Blenders and Chemical Plant clients.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Shift Cell Leaders and Plant Manager in achieving all operational measures and targets whilst working within small teams of employees. As Process Operator you will be responsible for monitoring, controlling and conducting activities which pertain to production units and taking the appropriate corrective action when necessary.
Process Operator Opportunity
- Basic salary between £32,000.
- Investment into training of employees from the employer.
- Long-term, genuine career progression and development.
- Competitive benefits package with this permanent role.
- Ensure compliance to the highest standards of Health, Safety and Environmental performance across the site manufacturing areas.
- Deliver finished goods from the production line to the Warehouse at the highest quality on time and in full as per the Site Production Schedules.
- Use process knowledge and competence to ensure production throughput and quality are delivered effectively.
- Contributing and writing an effective electronic shift report that covers the relevant production areas and processes of the site. Including all relevant information within the report.
- Providing accurate information on shift process log sheets.
- Providing adequate Shift Handover by communicating key information to the oncoming shift persons. To also participate by receiving shift handover and confirming understanding of the key information being given.
Skills and Knowledge
- Applicants are required to have chemical process experience, ideally with a C&G Process Plant qualification, educated to HNC level in an Engineering or Science discipline or alternatively an NVQ Level 2 Process Operations.
- Experience of chemical production plant environment.
- Ability to utilise computerised systems (DCS, Windows, Oracle, SAP).
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Sound demonstration of Responsible Care awareness.
- Excellent Problem Solving and troubleshooting skills.
- A current RTITB approved FLT licence would also be advantageous.
If you are interested in obtaining further information regarding this opportunity please contact James Travis at E3 Recruitment or alternatively apply direct.
To apply for this position please click ‘apply now’ for immediate consideration or contact James Travis at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269,
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy specialising in Engineering and Technical based recruitment offering over 60 years’ experience.
E3 Recruitments specialist industry sectors:
* Chemical & Pharmaceutical
* Automotive & Fleet
* Building & Construction Products
* Energy & Utilities
* General Manufacturing
* Food & FMCG
* Oil & Gas