This DAYS ONLY Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunity is to join an ever growing and secure manufacturing group based in the South Derbyshire area.
This Monday to Friday role offers accredited training and upskilling, plus personal development for those who want it. This role is supported with an excellent salary and fantastic benefits package.
What’s on offer as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Basic salary £38,000
- DAYS ONLY – Monday – Fri – 07:00 to 16:00 Mon to Thurs and 07:00 to 15:30 on Friday
- 26 days holiday per annum
- Share scheme & Healthcare plan
- Extensive training and personal development
- The ability to work with a team of skilled engineers across maintenance and project engineering activities.
Key responsibilities of Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Responsible for Mechanical and Electrical breakdowns, fault finding & repairing manufacturing machinery – Process control Systems, conveyors, presses, extruders, hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, drives, invertors and safety circuits.
- Implementing & supporting rapid breakdown fault finding & rectification.
- Assisting with the focussed improvement team.
- Some experience with basic fault finding on PLCs desirable.
What you need to apply for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
Engineering qualified by either Apprenticeship, NVQ Level 3, BTEC Level 3 or equivalent qualification – Electrical/Mechanical
Ability to trouble shoot & repair equipment & machinery.
Experience of working within a maintenance capacity as a Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
PLEASE APPLY NOW
Key words – Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Mechanic, Maintenance Electrician, Electrical engineer, multi-skilled engineer, multi skilled engineer, multiskilled engineer, maintenance engineer, Manufacturing Maintenance, Maintenance Fitter, Shift Engineer, Electrical engineer