Multi Skilled Service Engineer
Salary: Circa £22K per annum (Service) Circa £24K per annum (Installations)
Division: Service & Installations
Location: Leeds based or Milton Keynes based
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:30am – 4pm & Friday 7:30am – 3pm.
The candidate must be willing to work overtime as and when dictated by workload and must be willing to work away on a national and sometimes international basis.
Due to our clients continued expansion programme, they now have a number of positions available. Exciting opportunities have arisen for experienced Trained Electrical or Mechanical Engineers to join their Installation & Service Teams based in Leeds. In addition our Southern Service Team based in Milton Keynes.
Our client is a market leading Employee Owned manufacturer of bespoke Industrial products and due to our continued success, we are now looking to recruit a dynamic individual to join our team.
The Installation Engineer’s role will involve:
* Carrying out electrical/mechanical installations
* Completing all necessary documentation
* Keeping accurate job records
* Carrying out all works to a high standard whilst complying with all relevant health and safety requirements
* Customer liaison
The Installation Engineer will have:
* Gained formal Electrical/Mechanical qualifications
* Experience in reading Engineering drawings
* Proficient Industrial Engineering experience
* A full driving licence
33 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) plus an additional Birthday holiday.
Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme (non-guaranteed).
If you think that you are a suitable candidate for this role then please click “apply” or contact Alison Bell at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269 or email your CV