Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer(Electrically Biased) x 2 Positions (Food/FMCG)
Job Type: Contract
Locations: Preston, Lancashire
Shifts: Various Shifts (6-2, 2-10, 10-6) Monday to Friday (Flexible)
Hourly Rate: £35.00 to £40.00 per hour PAYE
· Must be fluent in English (verbal and written)
· Time served electrical apprenticeship or equivalent.
· Minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience working in a food or fast-paced manufacturing environment.
· You must be qualified to an equivalent level at a minimum NVQ level 3 – or HND, HNC, ONC, City & Guilds etc. in a relevant subject
· Good experience and able to demonstrate a methodical approach to fault finding, including PLC’s
· Conversant with UK Health & Safety rules, regulations, and best practices.
· Ability to priorities workload and concisely record information
· Experience working in a Food or FMCG environment in areas such as electrical/controls equipment, fault finding on PLC’s, hydraulics, pneumatics
· Can work within a team and also on own initiative with a confident and collaborative approach, combined with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
· Significant experience of dealing with planned maintenance
Having undergone further expansion and continued growth are you prepared to rise to the challenge?
Our clients Food business is dedicated to manufacturing excellence, driving product quality, people safety, food safety and reliability. You’ll have a strong drive to identify opportunities for equipment improvement in an exciting and fast paced environment.
With this growth is the need to add 2 x additional contract multi-skilled engineers to assist the engineering team working with production, safety and hygiene, driving a mixed agenda of planned and reactive work.
The team undertake planned and preventative maintenance and are encouraged to use their engineering skills and experience to develop robust solutions and long-term fixes.
There is a variety of tasks that can range from general plant maintenance to improving plant reliability and diagnosing problems before they develop. technical skills and get you involved in other initiatives alongside our safety teams and improvement initiatives.
To apply for this role please forward your CV for the attention of Joe Brownbill or call for a confidential chat on 01484 645269.
This position is being advertised by E3 Recruitment Ltd, who operate as an employment business