9% Pension, annual bonus and 33 holidays are just a few of the perks that the Mechanical Technician will enjoy whilst working with this globally operating engineering business.
This award-winning organisation was recently ranked as one the top 25 Engineering employers world-wide. Since their establishment over 160 years ago, they have become a household name within a number of high-profile industries including Oil & Gas and Power Generation, and now employ over 15,000 people across 180 facilities world-wide.
Because of continued demand of their services, the BROMBOROUGH based branch are now searching for a Mechanical Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Mechanical Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Dismantling, inspecting, refurbishing and re-assembling industrial rotating equipment including Pumps, Gearboxes and Motors
- Carry out maintenance, repairs, and assembly of pumps and other related pumps and rotating equipment
- To visit customers sites to assist in removal and re-installation of various rotating equipment including commissioning and laser alignment
- Providing support, guidance and advice to internal & external colleagues
The successful Mechanical Technician will have:
- IDEAL NOT ESSENTIAL: Formal qualifications within a relevant Engineering discipline (Apprenticeship, NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds, HNC, HND, BTEC or similar)
- Stable work history & experience working as in a Pump Fitter, Engineer within a service workshop/centre
- Strong & stable experience servicing/maintaining/repairing industrial rotating equipment (pumps, gearboxes, valves, compressors, turbines etc.)
- A full UK driving license and the flexibility to work on customer sites around 10% of the time
Working Hours of the Mechanical Technician
- 40 Hours per week spread across a regular day-shift:
- Monday to Friday – 08:00 to 16:00
In return, the Mechanical Technician will receive:
- Renumeration: Up to £37,190.40 (£17.88 per hour)
- Holiday Entitlement: 33 Days including public holidays
- 9% Combined Pension Scheme (Employee: 5% / Employer: 4%)
- Annual Bonus: £1,000.00
- Discounts on every-day shopping, entertainment and lifestyle products & activities
- Free on-site car parking
To apply for the Mechanical Technician position, please click “Apply Now” and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Callum Good at E3 Recruitment for more information.