We are seeking a Mecahnical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Fitter to join a market-leading international manufacturing organisation with impressive growth plans based in the Arnold area of Nottingham.
This Mechanical Maintenance Engineer vacancy offers a salary of up to £49,140, company pension matched to 10%, generous holiday allowance and overtime opportunities.
The company offers excellent training and development with career progression opportunities, including upskilling and cross-skilling, etc., as they continue to invest in their people to align with numerous large-scale CapEx investments, with further site development planned for the factory’s future.
What’s in it for you as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Fitter:
- Salary circa £46,800 per annum, incl shift premium, overtime available at a premium and 5% KPI bonus
- Company pension matched up to 10% by the employer, plus there is also share options, overtime at a premium, as well as an extensive benefits programme, such as cycle to work, shopping discounts etc.
- Hours: Days and Nights, 6 am to 6 pm, 6 pm to 6 am, 4 days on, 4 days off, 4 nights on, 4 nights off shift pattern
- Training and career development, including health and safety training, cross-skilling, and upskilling
- Job security and personal development within a market-leading, international manufacturing organisation.
Key Duties of Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Fitter:
- Responsible for mechanical breakdowns, fault finding and repairing manufacturing machinery
- Maintenance of manufacturing machinery covering shafts, bearings, hydraulics/pneumatics etc.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance, Inspections, Service, and Repairs of machinery
- Opportunity to be involved with a wide range of maintenance operations and projects.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Engineering qualified by either Apprenticeship: Advanced Apprenticeship, or ONC, or City and Guilds Level 3, BTEC Level WITH NVQ Level 3 – Mechanical
- Experience and sound knowledge of covering shafts, bearings, hydraulics/pneumatics etc.
- Ability to fault find, repair, and provide solutions to machinery problems
- Previous Maintenance Engineer/ Maintenance Fitter/ fitting experience carrying out industrial planned and reactive maintenance
- The ability to work within a fast-paced manufacturing environment undertaking PPM.
If you are interested, please apply now…