This exciting 4 on 4 off Multiskilled Maintenance Technician opportunity is working with a very well recognised manufacturing organisation based in the North Derbyshire area. The permanant role offers a strong salary of £44,000 per annum with an excellent companyy benefits package, accredited training and upskilling, plus personal development for those who want it.
What’s on offer as a Maintenance Technician:
- Salary – £44,000
- 4 on 4 off – 06:00 – 18:00/18:00 – 06:00 – Days/Nights
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Share scheme & Healthcare plan
- Extensive training and personal development
- The ability to work with a team of skilled engineers across maintenance and project engineering activities.
Key responsibilities of Maintenance Technician:
- Responsible for Mechanical and Electrical breakdowns, fault finding & repairing manufacturing machinery – Process control Systems, conveyors, presses, extruders, hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, drives, invertors and safety circuits.
- Implementing & supporting rapid breakdown fault finding & rectification.
- Assisting with the focussed improvement team.
- Some experience with basic fault finding on PLCs desirable.
- Liaising with stakeholders – ordering equipment.
What you need to apply for the Maintenance Technician:
- Engineering qualified by either Apprenticeship, NVQ Level 3, BTEC Level 3 or equivalent qualification – Electrical/Mechanical
- Ability to trouble shoot & repair equipment & machinery.
- Experience of working within a maintenance capacity as a Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
PLEASE APPLY NOW
Key words – Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Mechanic, Maintenance Electrician, Electrical engineer, multi-skilled engineer, multi skilled engineer, multiskilled engineer, maintenance engineer, Manufacturing Maintenance, Maintenance Fitter, Shift Engineer, Electrical engineer, Maintenance Technician.