This Engineering Maintenance Supervisor position offers a basic salary of circa £45,000, plus company pension matched to 10% and generous holiday allowance, plus 5% KPI bonus, taking potential OT earnings to around £50K.
Based in the area of Bedford, the hours of work are 6am – 3:30pm, Monday to Friday, DAYS ONLY.
The company is a major leading international manufacturing business with a huge network of UK manufacturing plants across the country and a fantastic reputation. They manufacturer products within a fast-paced automated environment and can offer you an array of further training, development, and career progression opportunities, including upskilling and cross skilling.
What’s in it for you as Engineering Maintenance Supervisor:
- Certified Training opportunities
- The opportunity to obtain a position working DAYS Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Hours of work are 6am to 3:30pm
- Basic salary up to £45k per annum (40 hours)
- Company pension matched up to 10% by the company
- Excellent employee benefits program, share option schemes, employee benefits program etc
- The ability to drive plant and site improvements as part of the leadership team
Duties of Engineering Maintenance Supervisor
- The development of maintenance plans and systems, driving PPMs
- Undertaking improvement projects as part of the maintenance team, including CAPEX
- The leadership and development of a small team of engineers
- Responsible for subcontractor management and safety
- Responsible for identifying and eliminating recurring plant issues through engineering improvements
- Hands on maintenance
Experience and Qualifications Required for Engineering Maintenance Supervisor
- Engineering qualified City & Guilds, ONC, BTEC Level 3, NVQ 3 or equivalent qualification in either Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Team Leader, Engineering Maintenance Supervisor, Engineering Manager, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Planner, Lead Engineer etc
- Previous experience of undertaking maintenance within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of the development and application of PPM activities
Please apply now!
keywords: maintenance electrician, maintenance engineer, multi-skilled engineer, Engineering Maintenance Supervisor, maintenance engineer team leader, Maintenance Supervisor