Job Type – Permanent from Day 1
Job Title: – Maintenance Electrician
Hours of Work – Days , 8.00 to 4.00pm Monday to Friday
Salary/Rate – up to £27,000 Per Annum
Benefits – 28 days paid holiday, Free Car Parking,
Location – South Yorkshire
Our Engineering client established for over 20 years with business centres all around the UK. The business centre in South Yorkshire is a small compact steel stocklist and distribution business employing around 30 people .
Role and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for all machine, plant and building maintenance.
- Fault finding and analysis to reduce downtime.
- Provide PPM for all plant and equipment, including DECOIL Machines, PRESSBRAKES, GUILLOTINES, FLT,CRANES
- Control of costs and critical spares.
- Work closely with production management on planned maintenance and machine breakdowns.
- Attend daily production meeting.
- Projects. Cost reduction and improved efficiency on key plant and equipment.
- New product development.
- Calibration of all measuring equipment.
- Provide support to production on and including, quality, personnel, absence, time keeping, training needs and housekeeping.
Plus additional duties include :
Health, Safety and Welfare
- Part of the team responsible for H&S, Welfare and Security across the site, including COSHH as stated in the company hand book and safety policy
- Team member, responsible for the update and review all reports, inspections and regulations as part of the companies H&S policy
- Support production on training needs of employee’s
- Provide support on PPE, Inductions, Fork Truck, OHC, Fire Risk, Fire Drills, Fire Marshall and Evacuation procedures.
- Control of contractors on site and issuing permit to work.
- Company first aider, record near misses, accidents and investigations along with maintaining first aid equipment.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Electrician looking for an challenging position.
The Company also offers free parking and is easy accessible from Rotherham, Sheffield, Doncaster, Barnsley and Surrounding Areas.
To apply for this position please click ‘apply now’ for immediate consideration Or contact Shabbir at E3 Recruitment on 01709 919393 . I am looking to shortlist candiadates for the client within 24hours.