Job Title: Maintenance Electrician
Shifts: Sunday to Tuesday – Nights
E3R are currently recruiting on behalf of a global FMCG Manufacturing business that seek experienced Maintenance Electrician’s to join their team.
Working as part of the maintenance team to ensure that all electrical plant equipment and machinery on site are operating efficiently with the minimum amount of downtime and are kept in safe and good mechanical working order.
* Install and or maintain all electrical & electro-mechanical plant or machinery in line with Company requirements.
* Operate a preventative electrical maintenance system to ensure that the plant & machinery is in good working order.
* Fault find and repair any electrical or electro-mechanical related problems on the plant or equipment.
* Program all Siemens & other PLC equipment.
* Use various types of testing equipment in order to locate and remedy faults in the shortest possible time.
* Ensure that all plant and machinery is kept in a good working and clean condition.
* Assist with the installation of new plant equipment.
* Order and collect spares and electrical materials for new and existing plant in keeping with the required standards.
* Promote Lean thinking and actively look for ways to improve your efficiency.
* Safely carry out all manual handling in the correct and trained manner.
* Follow all Standard Operating procedures (SOP’S) and help review when required.
* Perform other duties as required by your line manager.
Skills & Experience:
* Qualified from a recognised Electrical Apprenticeship.
* Qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 in electrical engineering
* Sound knowledge & experience of fault finding and repairs to 3 phase systems.
* Knowledge of basic Plc programmes and Fault finding using Plc’s
* Conversant with VSD’s (variable speed drives)
* 17th Edition qualified
* Ability to read and understand schematic electrical drawings
* Good working knowledge of EHS systems
To apply for this position please click ‘apply now’ for immediate consideration contact Kerri Simpson at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269,
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy