High Pressure Water Jetting Operative
Pay Rate: £35,000-£40,000 per annum
Employment Type: Permanent or Contract
Hours: 40 Hour week (however working at sites around the UK will be regular, flexibility will be imperative)
My client is a globally recognised multi-billion pound company specialising in Industrial Services solutions, including chemical cleaning, tank cleaning, materials handling, water jetting and environmental response.
My client is looking for a team member to join the site based in the Chester area where you will be responsible for undertaking any operational duties assigned by a member of the line management team, safely, efficiently and in accordance with instructions issued and company/site procedures.
This requires you to work away from home for periods of time.
- Confined space entry whilst wearing suitable respiratory protection.
- Chemical tank cleaning.
- High pressure water jetting with pressures in excess of 10000 psi.
- Attending major emergency scenes such as road traffic collisions.
- Repackaging of hazardous materials.
- Land decontamination.
- Utilising a variety of tools to remove hazardous materials whilst working in a safe manner at all times to avoid taking unnecessary risks.
- To assist line management in the development of equipment, plant and systems in order to improve safety, health, environmental and quality standards and operational efficiency.
- To assist in the maintenance of plant and equipment when instructed to do so and to assist in the commissioning of new plant, equipment and processes as required.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Full driving license essential.
- Must be prepared to work away from home for periods of time.
- Must be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in practical outdoor work.
- Must be prepared to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Prepared to work flexible hours, evenings, nights and weekends if required.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven background in Industrial Cleaning activities
To apply for this position please click ‘apply now’ for immediate consideration or contact James Travis at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269.
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy specialising in Engineering and Technical based recruitment offering over 60 years’ experience
E3 Recruitments specialist industry sectors:
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical
- Automotive & Fleet
- Building & Construction Products
- Energy & Utilities
- General Manufacturing
- Food & FMCG
- Oil & Gas