Our client is an international manufacturing organisation, with multiple sites across the UK. This position is focused upon their manufacturing facility close to the Glossop area, in which you will be responsible for all Health, Safety and Environmental delivery of the company wide HSE / EHS strategy ensuring legislative requirements are met, whilst developing Health, Safety, and Environmental culture.
What’s on offer:
* Experience of managing and setting Health, Safety and Environmental strategy within a manufacturing, or engineering environment.
* The ability to switch between working strategically and tactically, at times providing hands on support in the delivery of Health & Safety activities, including Environmental permit compliance and audit preparation
* Strong H&S knowledge and Environmental knowledge supported with Nebosh certificate, or equivalent in H & S or Environmental management
* Experience of developing, implementing, and continuously improving management systems, whilst analysing and reporting trends in line with ISO accreditation requirements – e.g. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
* Experience of developing implementation and improving plans for the whole suite of Health and Safety activities, whilst working closely with the wider business across the UK
* Environmental HSE / EHS experience 14001 and permit compliance
* Full UK driving license