Position: Goods In & Out / Mechanical Handler
Duration: Temporary – initially 2 months
Salary circa: £10.24 per hour
Working Hours: Monday – Friday / Days
Our client is an engineering company located in Bradford and are currently looking to recruit a Goods In / Out / Mechanical Handler to perform all associated activities in processing goods efficiently and effectively in to the company and out of the company.
- To carry out Goods Inward inspection for all components parts entering the company.
- Ensuring goods are supplied to the correct specification as detailed on purchase orders.
- Process goods in a logical manner through the ERP system for onwards travel to Stores and other internal customers.
- Identify and report any discrepancies / variances with deliveries.
- Ensure that all delivery vehicles are unloaded in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure all deliveries are signed for and date stamped on arrival.
- Once processed the goods will be delivered throughout the company as required.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence
- 3 years’ experience within a fast-moving Goods In / Goods Out environment
- Experience of reading and understanding mechanical drawings.
- Computer Literate with use of Microsoft Word, Excel and SAP.
- Ability to follow instruction.
To apply for this position please click ‘apply now’ for immediate consideration or contact Melissa Hicks at E3R on 01484 645269.
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.