This exciting Monday to Friday – DAYS position with a very competative salary of £41,000 + Bonus is working with an international FMCG manufacturing business recognised gloabbly for thier products. They are now seeking a Facilities Maintenance Engineer to work at their manufacturing site close to the Godmanchester area. Reporting into the Maintenance Team Leader this extremelyvaried Engineering role will be to support in planned and responsive maintenance across the several local sites.
What’s in it for you as the Facilities Maintenance Engineer:
- Salary – £41k per annum, plus an excellent benefits package inc bonus.
- Unrivalled opportunities for both upskilling and career progression, supported with training.
- Days based position Monday to Friday – 8am – 4pm.
As the Facilities Maintenance Engineer you will require experience of:
- Undertaking planned and reactive maintenance within a manufacturing environment supporting various systems including compressed air, vacuum, and HVAC systems.
- Undertaking general facilities tasks supporting the several company sites with installation of new services/systems/layouts.
- Liaising with contractors on projects for install and maintenance activities.
- Troubleshooting and resolving maintenance issues with plant equipment. Fault finding, building and install work.
- Using the CMMS system to report and record any works carried out.
Key Requirements of the Facilities Maintenance Engineer
- Multiskilled Engineer holding Level 3 or above engineering qualification – Ideally Electrically biased with good Mechanical skills, e.g., Apprentice trained, BTEC, NVQ, City and Guilds etc.
- Good knowledge of management operating systems and IT based packages.
- Must be able to interpret Electrical and Mechanical drawings.
- Previous experience within a similar Engineering role.
- Must be willing to travel between local sites and offer some periodic weekend cover (paid)
PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Keywords – Facilities Engineer. Electrical Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Multiskilled, Multiskilled Engineer, Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer, Multi skilled engineer, Mechanical Maintenance, Electrical Maintenance, Multi-skilled engineer, maintenance fitter, maintenance electrician, maintenance engineer, Facilities Technician, etc