Pay rate : £10 – £12.50 per hour plus over time
Hours: Days position
Temporary to permanent.
My client based in the Huddersfield area are currently looking to recruit a number of apprentice trained (ideally), Fabricator welders to join their highly skilled work force on a temporary to permanent basis.
Key skills and requirements:
* Working with thin gauge sheet metal
* Welding of sheet metal
* Ideally have experience working with a guillotine, punching machines and folding machines
* Some basic fitting skills required
* Have experience marking out, drilling and tapping
* Extensive sheet metal/fabrication experience
* Mig Experience
* Ability to read and work from engineering drawings
In return the successful candidate will benefit from a competitive rate of pay with overtime being paid at premium pay rates. Working between Monday and Friday on days.
Ideally, you’ll be an apprentice trained sheet metal with City & Guilds (or equivalent) and experience with sheet metal work. ( Not essential )
To apply for the Fabricator / Welder position please click ‘apply now’ for immediate consideration or contact Riz Haider at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Specialising in Engineering Technical based recruitment offering over 60 years’ experience