As an Evening Warehouse Supervisor within a Food Business that can offer you many development and growth opportunities, you will be lucky enough to have plenty of challenges that will allow you to enhance and build upon your current skills.
The company itself is a business who have various suppliers up and down the UK. The Food Organisation offer a wide benefit package with will appeal to all. This position has come available due to expansion within the Warehouse Department.
Roles and Responsibility
* Assisting the Night Shift Manager with running and supervising the evening shift and stepping in for the Shift Manger when he is on annual leave
* Being able to oversee the stock area
* Whilst this is a Supervisory Position the role will require you to remain hands on.
* Required to Supervisor a team of 8 operatives
* Carry our manual handling when on site
To Be Successful
With this role, they are willing to offer training to individuals that may not have many years within the industry as a Supervisor. In addition to the structured training development and progression plan that will be offered to you, you will be compensated with a competitive package.