E3R are working with an established client based in Bradford who’s seeking an Engineering Shop Manager to run a Sub-contract engineering shop. This will cover all asepcts of engineering including CNC Turning, Milling, conventional milling, turning, Spark/wire erosion (edm) as well as a Small Fabrication shop.
Role: Engineering Shop Manager
Salary: £35k to £37K
Based in: Bradford, West Yorkshire
As a Machine Shop Manager you will:
- Communicate effectively with all Department to resolve any issues which may impact on production. e.g. time requirements for deliveries, unexpected downtime, production finish time etc.
- Lead, motivate, develop and performance manage the production department.
- Implement job rotation and delegation
- Over seeing all departments
- Machining/Machinist background
- Lean Manufacting
- Be able to run a team of 15 to 20 engineers
- Working with the Management and Sales teams and advise on future layout and equipment requirements.
- Developing the machining team through motivation, counselling, machining skills, product knowledge, holding performance development reviews.
If that’s somthing of intereset or should you need more info, please give Rahim Mahmood a call on: 01484 645 269 or Email: