This Electrical Maintenance Engineer vacancy offers a salary of circa £50,700, company pension matched to 10% by the end employer, generous holiday allowance and overtime opportunities at x 1.5 and x 2, for those who want it, taking earnings to in excess of £55k plus per annum.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer role is based near Ellistown, the hours of work are 4 on 4 off – Nights, 6pm to 6am.
The company is an international manufacturing business with a network of UK manufacturing plants and solid reputation. They manufacture products within a fast-paced automated environment and can offer you an array of accredited training, development and career progression opportunities, including upskilling and cross skilling.
Roles and Responsibility of Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Utilise a computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) to facilitate Planned Preventative Maintenance, Inspections, Service and Repairs
- Carry out electrical maintenance and repairs to existing machinery, PLC Fault finding, potentially installing new plant equipment
- Ensure rigorous application of continuous improvement tools and techniques across all areas of the manufacturing facility to optimise performance.
- Work collaboratively across all support functions, by building effective working relationships, to optimise factory performance
- Promote the highest Health and Safety standards to ensure a safe working environment.
To Be Successful as a Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Time Served, Advanced Apprenticeship (L3) in Engineering Maintenance (Electrical), Electrical Installation, Electrical & Electrotechnical, Mechatronics (Electrical) or equivalent: City and Guilds Level 3, BTEC Level 3, NVQ Level 3, Apprentice trained etc
- Maintenance experience and fault diagnosis of motors, drives, invertors and safety circuits systems
- Knowledge of Siemens PLC systems and fault diagnosis desirable, but training can be available
- Computer literate in MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of basic continuous improvement tools and techniques
In return, you will be offered a truly varied role within a dynamic and a fast-paced business, providing opportunities to develop your skill sets and progress your career.