Our client is looking for Electrical Maintenance Engineers to join one of their manufacturing sites within the North West area of Leicester.
The company is a UK leading, specialist manufacturer within its field and has a strong, well respected reputation that’s continued for over 100 years. They are a very organised, fast paced and efficient company who have strong management structures in place along with state of the art modern technology and machinery. Anyone who has the opportunity to work for this company is provided with consistent training, development opportunities and up skilling.
The shift pattern is 5 Days, 5 Off, 5 Nights, 5 Off, 4 Days, 4 Off. (06:00-18:00 / 18:00-06:00).
What’s in it for you as a Electrical Maintenance Engineer?
- TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT – Our client aims to operate to world-class standards and the successful candidate will be required to commit to a focused programme of training and development programme.
- Remuneration ranging from £49,914
- Company pension matched to 10%
- Generous holiday allowance
- Overtime opportunities paid at a premium of x1.5 and x2 for those who want it
- Potential overall earnings taken to £55,000 plus per annum
Roles and Responsibilities of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Responsible for plant wide proactive and reactive Mechanical Maintenance activities to ensure the optimum performance of the factory
- Carry out PPM schedules and Reactive Maintenance Activities as required
- Carry out work upon all electrical elements such as motors, invertors, safety circuits, performing basic fault finding on PLC’s etc. Extensive training will also be provided on Siemens PLC S7 TIA portal systems along with further upskilling opportunities.
To Be Successful as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- You will need to hold the following Electrical Vocational and Technical qualifications to be considered: City and Guilds Level 3, BTEC Level 3, NVQ Level 3, Apprentice trained etc
- Strong planned and reactive electrical maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
In return, you will be offered a truly varied role within a dynamic and a fast-paced business, providing opportunities to develop your skill sets and progress your career.