E3 Recruitment (E3R) is an award-winning engineering and manufacturing recruitment agency with big growth ambitions. We are seeking a digital marketer with social media, website and email marketing experience, with an interest in the whole marketing mix. Raising brand awareness through engaging campaigns that influence both current and potential candidates and clients is the key focus of the role, which demonstrate E3R are experts in the sectors we work within.
About the company:
E3 Recruitment (E3R) is an award-winning engineering and manufacturing recruitment agency with big growth ambitions. Formed in 2013, with its head office based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, E3R cover permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services for a wide range of clients ranging from SMEs through to blue chip multinationals. Through our defined divisions we are able to offer recruitment solutions to our clients across multiple sectors, including; Aerospace, Automotive & Fleet, Building & Construction Products, Chemical & Pharmaceutical, Energy & Utilities, General Manufacturing, Food & FMCG and Oil & Gas.
- Working as an important part of the marketing team, this role will see you engaging with clients and candidates through the social media platforms and email campaigns.
- Manage all digital media including photography, images, tiles, animations, videos, online advertising, from curation, editing to filing.
- Manage the website and all its associated assets including liaising with external agencies.
- Copywriting and graphic design for all communication on digital media platforms.
- Evaluate all activity on digital media platforms using analytical tools to improve all activities.
- Responsible for some administrative tasks and will be asked to assist with booking, planning and organising events when required.
- Engage in planning and involvement with the rest of the marketing team.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Manage all E3R’s social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Create targeted social media campaigns for all E3R platforms including managing and optimising paid social campaigns.
- Manage Content App, posting all relevant sector news to E3R’s social media platforms and website.
- Create agency news stories, write content and create image for website and social media.
- Create videos, including animated videos using Powtoon, as well as film candidate interviews and job of the week. Edit and produce videos as required adding subtitles for social media use and email campaigns.
- Create, design and write schedule targeted email communications using an email marketing platform with agreed deadlines.
- Ensure the website is performing correctly, and come up with new ideas on how this can be developed liaising with E3R’s web design agency.
- Create professional website/email banners, as well as fully developing briefs for external agencies on digital requirements.
- Manage all digital assets ensured they are utilised and filed.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and relevant data protection, permission laws and best practices.
- Experience in managing social channels including, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. LinkedIn is desirable.
- Excellent level of written English, good copywriting and proof-reading skills and a passion for creativity.
- Experience using creative tools such as Photoshop, to create visuals and banners.
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, plus ability to learn new, relevant skills.
- Experience at effectively using the analytical tools for social and email marketing.
- Knowledge and experience of SEM (SEO and PPC) – Preferable
- One-year office-based experience.
- You will be highly organised with attention to detail.
- You’ll be someone who works on their own initiative, self-drive and working to complete all work and campaigns within the deadlines.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree level Marketing related qualification
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Company: E3 Recruitment
Weekly Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 – 17:00
Salary: up to £22k dependent on experience plus potential company bonus, 32 days holiday and additional benefits