This is a position that can offer an Administrator with experience of working within a Warehouse environment to join a company who are huge across the UK within their industry!
You have the opportunity to apply for a Despatch Admin role for one of the most well-known names within the Building Products industry. They have a real proven track record of supporting staff within their roles.
– Administration and Purchase Ledger duties within a warehouse environment, working closely with staff on the shop floor, drivers and visitors to site and other internal staff from other areas of the business
– Input data into the bespoke system, including timesheets and working hours, Health & Safety documentation and Risk Assessments etc.
– Other admin duties as required.
– You must be comfortable with working in a factory environment and waering PPE such as Safety boots, hi-vis wear & glasses (these can be provided)
– You will be able to converse well with people and have the ability to encourage staff and visitors to adhere to Health & Safety regulations on site
– Although training will be given, you will be able to pick up computer and IT systems and have a good telephone manner.
What is in it for you?
This is a role within a large company and a friendly team, where you can learn new skills and grow as an individual.
As well as this, there is also a good salary on offer amongst other benefits!