Position: Customer Service Manager
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary circa: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum + up to 10% of basic annual salary
Car Allowance: Circa £400 – £500 per month
Our client which are a leading Fleet Management company with offices across the UK are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Manager to be based in their Nottingham office reporting to the Operations Director.
The main purpose of this role is to maintain a high level of customer service and administrative support to clients through effective monitoring and supervision of the customer service activities and also to be responsible for the management of the workshop.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the customer service team and the logistics team.
- Ensuring the overall client contractual KPI’s are achieved and that standards are maintained.
- Developing and improving the service delivery in line with best practice methodologies and continuous improvement.
- Proactively advice and communicate with clients on operational areas of the contract.
- Forecasting, monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the performance and management of contracts, providing regular updates to the operations director and account manager.
- Attending contract review meeting and any other formal meetings as and when required.
- Being responsible for building and maintaining the client relationship and responding to customer concerns.
- Reviewing driver’s compliance reports to ensure 100% compliance.
- Manage the invoice and credit note system.
- Managing a robust workload schedule.
- Ensuring a robust supplier management framework is in place, supported by effective SLAs and KPIs, for all operational suppliers.
- Monitoring expenditure and forecasting future spend.
Essential qualifications & experience:
- In-depth experience in a similar role within a customer driven environment.
- Experience of line management including handling of people performance issues.
- Knowledge of ICME/Auto Data Systems.
- Experience of workshop job loading to maximise workshop utilisation.
- Experience of workshop job scheduling
- Knowledge of vehicle and trade practices.
- Knowledge of motor vehicles / aftermarket accessories.
- Strong presentation skills with experience of presenting to all levels within an organisation.
You must be prepared to travel to other sites including overnight stays. You must also have a full driving licence for at least 3 years with no significant endorsements.
Our client offers a performance related bonus of up to 10% of basic salary.
The company also operates a group personal pension scheme and life assurance along with private medical care and a subsidised gym membership.
To apply for this position please click ‘apply now’ for immediate consideration or contact Melissa Hicks at E3R on 01484 645269.
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.