An exciting opportunity has arisen with a globally recognised and highly respected company, based in the WF16 area of Wakefield.
Due to an ever-increasing workforce, this business is looking to hire a Customer Service Analyst, to add to their already thriving and forward-thinking team.
As a Customer Service Analyst, you will be expected to both lead and continuously improve the businesses sales order process, right from initial enquiry, through to the release of orders to the production department.
If you are someone that loves identifying and overseeing continuous improvement, then this role should interest you.
- Title, Customer Service Analyst
- Salary, between £24,000 and £29,000
- Vacancy type, permanent
- Working hours, 36.5 hours per week (optional working hours) with half day Fridays
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyse customer demand information on a daily basis using SAP
- Understand and anticipate customer demand, based on calculated information
- Effectively communicate variations with Production Planning to ensure order precision
- Manage company’s despatch process raising pick lists, to confirm load and delivery requirements for all customer collections and deliveries
- Ensure ALL orders are delivered on time and in full to customers
- Raising and managing orders through the company’s order system
- First point of contact for registered company clients
- Integrate customer demand and analyse variation through Electronic Data Interchange
- Understand customer requirements / agreements i.e. stocking policies, special transport requirements, despatch schedules etc
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension scheme
- Internal career progression plan
- Flexible working hours
If this role is of interest, please apply online and I will aim to be in touch with all successful applicants within 48 hours.