We are working in partnership with one of the market leading modular specialist who have been established for nearly a decade and boast an extremely impressive portfolio of clients across the UK. Due to a number of key wins from the reputation that they hold in the market, they are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager initially for a 6-month contract to oversee multiple projects that they have secured in the East Yorkshire region. This role is offering a day rate in the region of £300-330 per day LTD.
As the Contracts Manager you will be required to manage the project teams, including clients, designers, consultants, employees and sub-contractors. To ensure projects are run to programme with effective commercial delivery of the construction projects ensuring that projects are technically compliant. To ensure safe delivery of construction projects and ensuring that the projects are handed to a high-quality standard, defect free. You will have a proven track record in delivering large scale projects on a nationwide scale.
Key Responsibilities required from the Contracts Manager;
– Ensure projects are run to programme and work with the planner to ensure you have an effective deliverable programme.
– To monitor progress on a weekly basis and where necessary take action to prevent slippage/ recover lost time.
– Ensure the Site Managers and Project Managers are conducting regular tool boxes talks, are undertaking correct inductions and are fully compliant with the Main Contractors requirements
– Arrange with the Health & Safety Department regular site visits and to ensure any observations / actions are closed out in a timely manner
Required to be successful as the Contracts Manager;
– Valid SMSTS qualification
– Experience of working on multi-million pound schemes
– Experience of working within MMC/Modular Building
– CSCS Card (Management level)
– First Aid
– DBS Certificate (desirable)
To apply for this Contracts Manager role please click ‘apply now’ for immediate consideration or contact Elliot Barwick at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269