5 Axis milling training, £500 quarterly bonuses, sociable working hours and 31 days annual leave are a few of the perks the CNC Miller Setter Operator will enjoy whilst working with this impressive manufacturing business.
This company provide a number of cutting-edge products to their clients, the Miller will be responsible for machining carbon fibre components to be used on their internal product range (NO SUB-CONTRACT MANUFACTURING INVOLVED IN THIS ROLE).
Based approximately 10 minutes from the M1, this Huddersfield based business is easily commutable from Barnsley, Rotherham, Wakefield and Sheffield.
The CNC Miller Setter Operator will be responsible for:
- Setting up and operating 2 CNC Machining centres (CMS 5 Axis & Doosan 2 Axis) – full training will be provided on the 5 axis if required
- Editing CNC programmes where required using Fanuc controls
- Ensuring quality standards and tolerances are achieved
- Assisting the fitting team with the assembly of components and products where required
The CNC Miller Setter Operator will:
- Ideally possess a relevant Mechanical Engineering qualification (apprenticeship, NVQ, HNC, HND, City & Guilds or equivalent)
- Have experience working as a CNC Machinist, CNC Miller Setter Operator, CNC Setter, CNC Programmer or CNC Operator
- Have the desire to develop their skillset by undergoing training on new machinery, software packages and other areas of the business (fitting/assembly for example)
Working Hours: 40 per week
- Monday to Thursday – 07:30 to 16:30
- Friday – 07:30 to 14:00
In return, the CNC Miller Setter Operator will receive:
- Overall renumeration package between £18,720 – £24,880
- Holiday Entitlement: 31 Days including statutory holidays (3 to be reserved for Christmas)
- Regular overtime (usually 8 hours per week) – paid at 1.5
- Stable employment with a growing organisation that offers promising progression opportunities in the future
- Comprehensive skill development and ongoing training
- Free on-site parking
To apply for this position, please click “APPLY NOW” and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, you can contact Callum Good at E3 Recruitment’s Huddersfield office and quote job reference: 5236.