CDM Principal Designer
£250-300 per day
You are invited to apply for the position of CDM Principal Designer for a client of ours who specialise in the manufacture and fit out of display solutions across a multitude of sectors including, retail, commercial, leisure, hospitality, food service and the public sector. Due to securing a significant number of schemes, our client requires a CDM Principal Designer on a contract basis of around 3-6 months with a view to extension once completed. This position is offering a start day rate of £250-300 per day either PAYE, LTD or Umbrella.
As the CDM Principal Designer you will be required to plan, manage, monitor and coordinate the pre-construction phase of projects. You will also be required to liaise with and support the Operations Manager to ensure the customer and business needs are met at all times in accordance with business goals and objectives.
Responsibilities required from the CDM Principal Designer;
– To ensure health and safety is adhered to through effective delivery
– Working closely with the Principle Contractor to prepare the construction phase plan and monitor throughout the duration of the project
– Attend meetings on and off site as required by the client & conducting regular site audits
– Identify gaps in the pre-construction information and advise/guide the client & site team
– Compile information relevant to & create & Issue PCI’s to all relevant parties
Requirements to be successful in this position as the CDM Principal Designer;
– Expert knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
– NEBOSH Construction or equivalent
– Tech IOSH Managing Safely
– Risk Assessment training
– Experience of working as a CDM Principal Designer or similar
If you feel you are suitable for the CDM Principal Designer position please do not hesitate to apply.