An Auto Electrician Supervisor opportunity paying circa £30 – 35K an year, growing company even now, Days – Monday to Friday, Now weekend work, permanent position, generous pension scheme, well established strong team.
Location of the Auto Electrician Supervisor position: West Yorkshire – easy access for the M62 Corridor
The Auto Electrician Supervisor is needed to lead, lead, motivate, monitor and oversee a team of electricians to ensure they produce quality work. Additionally, to this the Auto Electrical supervisor will provide technical guidance regarding the installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems upon HGV’s.
Duties of the Auto Electrician Supervisor position
- Generate a production plan, assigning work to each team member and report daily on the achievement / deviations of the plan.
- Motivate the auto electrical teams to increase productivity and meet work goals while ensuring the proper care of equipment, compliance with electrical specifications and adherence to safety regulations.
- This is a ‘hands-on role’ and it is expected than when necessary the supervisor will assist with electrical system installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed.
- The right individual will have a thorough understanding of auto electrical systems and circuits.
- Have experience contributing to improved designs and manufacturing processes that will be integral to ensure continuous improvement can be achieved within the department.
- In addition, to supervisory duties, administrative duties will include requisitioning supplies, ensure adequate inventory, prioritise purchases and keep records of electrical operations
- Playing an active role in skills testing, training and evaluating employees will form part of the role.
- Familiarity with auto electrical systems, tools, equipment, codes and safety procedures are also.
Benefits of the Auto Electrician supervisors’ role:
Basic salary of £30K plus
Days Monday to Friday
Company befits – more can be discussed via telephone screening
Please hit ‘Apply NOW’ if this is something, you’re interested
Alternately, if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact RODGER MORLEY at E3 Recruitment. #Auto Electrician Supervisor