Area Technical Sales Manager
(South West of England)
Location: Field based role.
Salary and benefits: Circa £35’000 to £40’000 per annum + Benefits, including contributory pension, private healthcare and Company car
An opportunity has arisen for a talented and self-motivated Technical Sales Manager in the concrete admixtures industry. You will become an integral member of the sales and technical team, within a company that is committed to developing employees and can offer great long-term career prospects.
It is important you possess high level written and verbal communication skills and have previous experience in a similar technical services role, within the concrete manufacturing or supply industry.
The role is a field based role, meaning there is a good degree of travel required, and the occasional overnight stay may be necessary.
Applicants will be invited from a wide variety of construction based product backgrounds. e.g: concrete, readymix, admix, admixture, precast, wetcast, cement, waterproofing etc, etc.
* Manage and increase the territory client base and to successfully achieve progressive monthly and annual sales targets for the territory through promotion of products and services.
* Maintain the professional image of the business as a premier concrete admixture supplier to the precast and ready-mix concrete industries.
* Advise clients on concrete mix designs and to create material improvements through the use of products to add value to the clients’ products and business.
* Experience within the concrete manufacturing or a related industry.
* Able to communicate on a technical level with the client base.
* Able to successfully manage customer relationships.
* Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your own workload.
* Experience in a similar technical services role.
* Successful experience in a customer relationship management role would be an advantage.
* Possess the technical ability to understand and advise clients on concrete mix designs.
* Reside in the geographical location of the area.