Remuneration: Highly competitive salary above market rate,
Plus extensive opportunities for training and career development, potential share option scheme, and additional benefits
We’re working with one of the UK’s leading manufacturing and assembly companies who have experienced growth of over 500% in the last 12 months. Due to their current level of business and their continuous expansion plans they are looking to recruit for a creative and passionate Architectural Technologist to join the experienced Design Team.
A privately-owned business with strong links throughout their industry they are one of the market leaders within their sector offering an outstanding product.
This is a position that can offer an enthusiastic architectural design focussed individual the opportunity to join a business within the Manufacturing industry that provides structured training, development and progression opportunities. The companies culture is tailored towards enabling individuals to truly enhance their skills and knowledge within a rapidly expanding organisation.
– You will perform a variety of design and drafting activities, including preparing and updating the product 3D models, preparing general assembly and co-ordinated drawings in an appropriate 2D format.
– Under the guidance of the Design Manager and Product and Marketing Director, liaise with internal and external customers, end users, statutory bodies and design consultants to ensure smooth delivery of the project through all stages of design.
– Comply with the processes stipulated under the companies BOPAS and other Quality Assurance Processes, liaising with all relevant bodies as required.
– You will be responsible for interpreting the requirements of the customer and the architectural designers to ensure that the products, components and parts designed meet these requirements and comply with appropriate building codes, regulations and other relevant compliance standards.
– Degree qualified in either Architecture, Engineering or Science discipline
– In order to be considered for this role you will have worked as a CAD Technician,
Design Technician or an Arhcitectural Technician
– Experience of designing either residential, commercial or leisure schemes
– Working knowledge of CDM 2015 regulations
– Knowledge of Building Regulations and BOPAS accreditation scheme
– Full working knowledge of Autodesk design tools including Revit, Vault and AutoCad
What is offered to you in return?
Apart from the opportunity of working within an established design team, for a market leading manufacturer on prestigious schemes across the UK, the career prospects are second to none.